Friday, June 13, 2008

Personal Testimony

One of the greatest things in the world is when someone falls in love with Jesus and with His Word. That very thing happened for young Marius last week. He came up to me and said, “Chad, I want to read through the New Testament with you. I said, “Great! Let’s do it!” He then went on to say that he already started and that he finished Acts in a week and wants to continue reading 5 chapters a week because he can’t get enough. He came back the next week and said, “Where are you at? I’m in 2 Corinthians; I never knew how much this book changes your life when you are reading it all the time; I find myself acting more like a Christian without even trying” I was filled with joy and encouraged him. The truth is, I’m the one whose really encouraged here.

No comments: