Sunday, June 15, 2008

Parent / Daughter connection

There is such an automatic connection between Giovy and Emma that actually started the moment Giovy started kicking. With me it really happened when I held her for the first time.
Since Emma had to have a C-section, she was still in recovery when I first got to spend some time with Giovy. The nurses left me alone with her for about a half an hour and it was the most special time I've ever had. I can't express what was going on through my mind as she stared into my eyes and just lay there. I am a truly blessed man.

2 comments:

Rex said...

Congradulations Chad & Emma, What a beautiful baby!!! Another miracle has happened before our eyes. We continue to pray for Emma's recovery and hope you get some more sleep!
Love,
Uncle Rex & Aunt Darcy

Unknown said...

Hi Chad ,Emma,and Giovy,
I just found your blog! Congradulations!! Giovy is Gods beautiful gift to you both! We are so happy for you both and so glad that the whole family is able to share this time with you all. We love the pics, she is gorgious! God bless you all, Love,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Scott