Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A story about Giovy


When Emma and I were in the states this last time in December we went to see Enchanted with my parents. 3 days before we went, we were in Target looking around and Emma decided to go buy a blue baby book since we thought we were certainly having a boy. As she picked up the book she got this feeling that, in fact, we were not going to have a boy after all. She told me and I said that I had a similar feeling too. As we watched Enchanted we became more and more convinced that a little "Giovanna" was on the way. Well, here she is. When my parents came they brought us Enchanted as a gift, so now Giovy has her 2nd Disney DVD. :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I have a story about that movie. We rented it one night and were sitting on the couch watching it when out of the corner of our eye we saw a little white flash run by the tv and down the stairs to the basement. With all the little critters in that movie, we thought for sure we were seeing things, but no, it was our very own little mouse. So Robby gets up to try to catch it and it is too quick for him and disappears. My goofball husband stood at the top of the stairs and sang at the top of his lungs, "Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-ah-AHHH," you know like Giselle does in the movie when she is trying to call out the animals. It cracked me up and I flopped over laughing, and everytime I think of that movie I laugh about that story. You know Robby. He's just so funny and random. :) Makes life interesting.