Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cute yellow dress

I realize I haven't written much lately since we've been spending this time with my parents so I thought I'd jot down a few thoughts while I have the chance. We are finally starting to adjust to the huge changes Giovy has brought; although from what I hear "adjustments" will be knocking on our door quite often these first weeks, months and years. That's ok. Our door is open, let'em come. I know they'll be hard, I'm sure we'll cry, panic and not know which way to turn; but we'll make it because we love our little Giovy more than we thought possible.



3 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the flower in her hair! It looks like a Jacinda flower.
Yes, it's amazing how you just love them so much you are willing to change your whole life around. She is adorable and I'm so glad you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Joanna, I made a AHH sound out loud when I saw the sweet flower! H

Amanda said...

Reading your blog makes me remember just how we felt those 1st few weeks and months. You're doing awesome and just remember to take each day as it comes, eventually you'll all find some what of a routine. She's beautiful!