Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me and my husband in Malibu!






Chad and I had a little vacation, for couple of days and we went to Santa Monica and Malibu. It was amazing to walk the Santa Monica promenade, on Valentine's Day, watch the street shows (some of them were amazing), drink Starbucks, hand in hand with my husband, making out like we were dating. It was great!!! We want to do this all over again. The next day it was Chad's birthday and he really wanted to visit the Getty Villa, in Malibu and then have lunch at Paradise Cove on the beach. We had to wait for two hours, it was packed but we waited on the beach, so we can't complain too much. We want to go back there sometime because it was a great experience. I love spending quality time with my husband. Happy birthday and I love you, babyboy!

No comments: