Sunday, July 06, 2008

Babysitters/Grandparents



Thank God for my parents, who came to visit little Giovy in the nick of time. My sister Katie and her husband Nic just left, as well as Robb leaving my parents for another week. They really have been a lifesaver, creating pauses for Emma and I to sleep, relax, go to meetings, etc. We pretty much hit a wall after two weeks of having Giovy and were walking around like zombies feeling like we'd never make it back to normality. Then came the grandparents. We're gonna miss'em but we've also got Emma's family here too who will be a great help.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank heaven for grandparents!

Anonymous said...

hi chad! I'm in your parent's bible study and we're all sitting here wondering if they can make a potluck next Tuesday (the 15th) or if we should hold off another week. When are they coming home?

BTW-- Giovy is adorable! (my wife "Oooo-ed") when your page loaded!)

Unknown said...

Luke, thanks for the comment. My parents will be back on the 11th, so they should be ok for the potluck. take care.