Saturday, March 03, 2007


This is the cover of our "Basics of the Faith" book that we take new Christians through. My brother in law Iosif designed it.

Over the past couple of months, one of my major tasks has been the collecting, writing, editing, formatting, designing and binding of our church's Sunday School curriculum so that the people can have in book form a sort of student guide for taking notes and following the outline.

It has been a whole lot of fun for me. I didn't know that I liked to do this but I have found that I really enjoy it. The curriculum starts with "Basics of the Faith" (7 weeks) and then goes into "Encounter with God" (6 weeks), then "School of Disciples" and "School of Leaders" (we are working on getting these down to about 6 months)

1 comment:

Hale-Yeah! said...

I always knew that you would do stuff like this. so cool