Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Deep Thoughts...and painful laughter


........................Wow! I honestly forgot how funny some deep thoughts were, and when we gathered to celebrate my 27th birthday party I didn't know was I was getting us into by telling everybody to come with their favorite deep thought.

It was hilarious...as Blake James and Brian Hale traded off reading some of the most far-out and yet knee-slapping deep thoughts, the rest of us were on the floor.

It was great.

So yes, I am now 27, or as the Romanians would phrase it, "I have 27 years". Alongside my family and dearest friends we ate, we laughed, we had our cake too, and then we watched Jack Bauer take on the world.





1 comment:

Hale-Yeah! said...

Dude, those are awesome pictures! It was so fun to hang out and re-enter the world of Jack Handey. We gotta hang out again before you guys up and leave.