Monday, November 08, 2004

Camp “Lunca Bradului”





Summer Camp in Transylvania

For the first time but not the last our church took a group of 60 youth to a summer camp deep in the mountains of Transylvania. The youth in our church were challenged to bring their non-Christian friends in order to go themselves. 25 of the 60 total were non-Christians, and 20 of those 25 made a first time decision to follow Christ and live for Him. They are now involved in our cell groups, and have already been baptized, and now are working through the 201 courses. We praise God for bringing the lost home!



Florin Cucu

One student Florin Cucu (right) testifies, “Before this camp, I did a whole lot of things that God didn’t like, and every day I fought with my parents. Just a couple days before this camp I ran into my old friend Joseph; he said that he just got saved and that God had changed his life, and asked me if I wanted to go to this camp, so I said “yes”. I went thinking to just have fun, but God had another plan for me. On the second day of the camp I too drew near to God and was saved. Now, I have begun to tell my friends about God, and I have the hope that they will change their lives too, because God loves them.” Florin is in our cell group and is doing so well. Posted by Hello




No comments: